Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 Weeks and Counting...

This past Friday, we had our usual check-up with the doctor to see how Jonah is coming along. He's doing great--in fact, it looks like he's going to be a fairly sizable baby (at our last appointment, the ultrasound tech. estimated his weight at 6 lbs, 6 ozs.). Erica is currently measuring at 40 weeks, and we're scheduled to have another ultrasound this coming Friday so the docs can gauge how much weight he's put on. If the little tike gets too much bigger, it's look a C-section will be in the cards. We're both totally fine with that: our prayer is that he's delivered quickly and safely (whatever that might look like).

The nursery is pretty much finished. Of course, I had to hang a Star Wars poster in there to give it the necessary "nerd" flair that my room had when I was a kid. I'm sure Jonah will appreciate it when he gets older.

I've also bought him Season 1 of "The Clone Wars." I may have already watched it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment