Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to School

Classes for the Fall semester have started at CPCC, and so far it's been an enjoyable week of meeting students and getting them acquainted with the requirements of my classes. Pretty soon I'll be starting a marathon of paper grading, so I'm trying to soak up the "calm before the storm."

Erica is doing great, and today is at the 33 week benchmark. Jonah's getting noticeably large; when he moves, it tends to make E uncomfortable because of the lack of room, and it looks like his head (or maybe his rear end? or some other protuberance?) is stuck on one side of her abdomen. It's extraordinarily cool--and, in many ways, extraordinarily creepy--to see him wiggle around. The nursery is pretty much finished, and he's got enough clothes to last 'til he's at least two years old.

I still have to buy him a "Barf Vader" t-shirt, though. It's a necessity.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Saw your post about the "Barf Vader" tee. I've seen it and its quite cute. Here's another Star Wars themed item for you that I would love to make you, but frankly with two kids of my own, I just don't have time to be getting crafty these days. However, I think its construction would be another great video blog post. Get to it!
    http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/03/star_wars-themed_version_of_go.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which Rachel suggested this, but this might be the coolest thing since bullseyeing womp rats in my T-16 back home.

    ReplyDelete